teste pra ver ... blá blá blá ...
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, 16 April 2003
Why this keep hapenning to me?
I always have a lot of things to say and to talk about but when Im here I loose everything that I had before.
Life is doing good, not great but pretty good. Im really having good times this last few days...
I'm going out, Im having fun and I met someone very special ( something that I wasnt expecting so soon).
Yeah I do have a lot of luggage in my life despite my 21 years old and not many relanshionships at all.
Sometimes I wish that life could be more easy, but at the same time I think to myself, if life were so easy whats the fun of this?
For me the fun is that you never know whats gonna happend, Its always have expectations, Its try to do your best and not always get!! IT'S GO AND FACE!!!
3:20 am
0 comments
>>>
|
|
| |
|
|
|